Women's Tea White Boots Zipper Chunky
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Tea white, women's mid calf white boots with chunky sole and zipper made with Apple Leather, material made from the recycling of the residues provenient from the industrial production of apple juice, a sustainable and cruelty-free innovative alternative to leather.
- Upper: Apple leather made from fibers provenient from the residue of the apple juice industry
- Fastening: Zipper
- Lining: Breathable material, made of OnSteam vegan leather crafted from microfibers, CO2 free manufacturing system, no waste of water nor energy
- Insole: Padded EVA gum lined with microfiber, moisture wicking
- Outsole: Slip-resistant gum rubber
- Carefully made in Portugal with sustainable materials and manufacturing processes, in a fair work environment.
Size & Fit
- If you find that your measurements fall between two sizes, choose the smaller size.
- Heel height: 3 cm | 1.2 in
- Their design features a solid pattern on off-white upper, fastening with laces along with a zip on the side, and a chunky beige outsole combining with a collar padded of the same color. They also have a pull-loop to help pull them on.
- A modern, eye-catching shoe, comfortable to wear both indoors and out, and perfect for matching urban wear.
- Made with hypoallergenic and free from environmental toxins, they are breathable to avoid foot sweat and suffocation; antibacterial, helping to prevent the development of odors. And have a moisture-wicking footbed that provides arch support combined with a flexible lining, making them a flexible model that you can wear without worrying about blisters.
- Water resistant
Wash & Care
- Clean your vegan shoes using a soaked cloth and soapy water.
- Let the shoes air dry before applying polish cream.
- Apply a small amount of polish cream using a dry, soft cloth and rub sparingly over the textile in a circular motion.
- After the application, leave the shoes to dry naturally for 24 hours away from direct sunlight.
Please note: Do not put the product in the washing machine and never fully submerge the product as this could cause irreversible damage.
At the end of the product's lifespan (beyond repair), or when you no longer need the product, you can give it another destiny. You could consider using the product to fulfill a different purpose or even donate it.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Portugal
Materials : Portugal
Production : Portugal
Shipping & Returns
International : 3 - 8 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
Nae Vegan Shoes Sustainability
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour84%
Transparent value chain79%
Design for circularity73%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies72%