Hade Grey Vegan Sneaker Low-top
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Minimalist sneakers made from post-consumer recycled polyester. The sneakers are breathable (preventing sweltering and excessive perspiration of the feet), antimicrobial (preventing the development of bad odors), and have a padded, moisture-wicking insole that supports the arch of the foot.
There's a spongy edge and lining, which make the sneakers flexible so you can wear them without worrying about rubbing. All this results in a versatile vegan sneaker that is always fashionable and comfortable to wear all day long, both indoors and outdoors.
- Upper and lining: Recycled PET from post-consumer
- Closure: Laces made with recycled polyester
- Insole: Cardboard EVA padded and microfiber lined, moisture wicking
- Outsole: EVA rubber cushioned and slip-resistant
Wash & Care:
- Clean the sandals using a soaked cloth with soapy water. For difficult stains, rub a soft cleaning brush soaked with soapy water in a circular motion.
- Remove the soap with a damp cloth.
- Let your shoes air dry away from direct sunlight before wearing them.
- Please note: Polish cream is not recommended. Do not put the product in the washing machine and do not submerge the product in water as this could cause irreversible damage.
- Made in Portugal
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Portugal
Materials : Portugal
Production : Portugal
Shipping & Returns
International : 3 - 8 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
Nae Vegan Shoes Sustainability
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour84%
Transparent value chain79%
Design for circularity73%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies72%