Leap Concept is a knitwear brand specializing in ethical and high-quality cashmere. The design of the Leap Concept is sophisticated, durable, and innovative.
Leap Concept offers products for building a long-lasting and timeless wardrobe. The brand's knitwear collections are defined by a limited number of pieces, elegance, and a texture-rich approach. By purchasing a Leap Concept product, you get a unique garment that brings significant quality and content to your clothing.
The goal of Leap Concept is to produce fashion that is slow, restrained, effortless, and uncompromising in quality. Through its activities, the brand conveys a message of freedom, empowerment, and awareness. Products designed in Spain are made only from certified and durable materials - in accordance with fair and ethical production.
The Leap Concept's cashmere is sourced from ethical farms in Mongolia that are carefully and regularly monitored to ensure the best living standards for the animals. All Leap Concept's fibers are traceable to a specific area and individual destination.
Leap Concept's wool is the finest possible and meets the standards of responsibility. The Leap Concept's jacket yarn is procured in cooperation with SHOKAY from the highest plains in the Himalayan mountains.
The yarns in Leap Concept are dyed and spun with respect for the environment. No harmful chemicals are used in the production process and no pollutants can escape into the water or air. The dyes used are certified by several parties, including the OEKOTEX, INTERTEK, and REACH standards.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options