ZAMT from Berlin produces premium accessories by using pure vegetable-tanned leather. Traditional hard grafts skills, overwhelming details, and love and respect for the material shine through every piece of ZAMT’s production, which also makes them special and unique.
Zisan Buga and Max Reinhardt founded the trademark in 2018. ZAMT is a brave and aware contemporary brand, whose design is timeless and modern.
Zisan’s and Max’s background in fashion and architecture offers a design inspired by sculptures, unique visuality as well as surprising tones. Zisan and Max love beautiful items and want more beauty in the world - fairly and responsibly.
Every product of ZAMT is produced by European craftsmen and of environmentally friendly quality materials, which suppliers are carefully picked. ZAMT offers fairly produced ecological products that don't compromise with style.
The leather used by ZAMT comes from Toscana, a third-generation family company. Leather is a byproduct of the meat industry and without utilization would be thrown away. Leather is refined by hand and is not handled with chemicals that would be harmful to human beings, or the environment.
ZAMT’s bags are produced in Italy especially by Paolo, Roberto, and their teams, whose professionalism has come by working with luxurious leather pieces since the 1970s.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options