Veld is the lovechild of effortless Dutch elegance and coastal California casual.
Veld represents sunny afternoons on the terrace. Flowers bought at the farmers market. The smell of fresh croissants on a Saturday morning. And a lightly toasted almond milk latte.
Amsterdam's Veld offers sustainable dressing for those who are interested in comfort. Veld makes easy-to-wear clothes from organic materials that you can wear again and again.
In its production and product development, Veld focuses not only on the sustainability of its clothes but also on the perfectly comfortable fit, aiming to make the experience of wearing the clothes as wonderful as possible.
Veld's collection is made of 100% organic cotton and the dyes are natural. There are no harmful chemicals, plastics, or oils in Veld's clothing.
Veld's fresh and gentle colors bring you to the coast of California and all the glory of its nature and landscape.
Veld emphasizes its commitment to true beauty, which is reflected in the brand's imagery and marketing. In their branding Veld uses real people without artificial touch-ups.
Veld products are designed and packaged in Amsterdam and handcrafted in Portugal. Veld has chosen to partner with ethical and sustainable factories with good working conditions and fair wages.
Veld works with non-profit organizations to minimize the environmental impact of its operations.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options