DIANA ARNO is not just a womenswear label. It’s always something more.
It’s the attitude, lifestyle, the way of thinking. It’s your unique self, radiating outside from your style.
The history of the brand dates back to 2011, when its founder Diana Arno decided to follow her passion by starting designing feminine made-to-measure cocktail dresses. A couple of years later, she opened her first store in Tallinn. In 2015, DIANA ARNO introduced the very first ready-to-wear collection at Tallinn Fashion Week, transforming Estonian fashion history by bringing the world-renowned supermodel Carmen Kass to walk down the runway for her show, which was the first (and until now the only) time Carmen modelled in her homeland.
DIANA ARNO’s manifesto is to unite luxury and comfort, creating timeless and feminine clothes with eye-catching details that would carry you smoothly from work to cocktails, from workweek to weekend.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options