Miia Halmesmaa from Turku, Finland is a fashion ambassador of joy, femininity, and body positivity. Halmesmaa designs and produces ethical and ecological clothes full of visual power.
Products made from local high-quality materials are impressive and have clean lines. Stunning colors and bold cuts bring out strong character and an international feel.
Miia Halmesmaa is especially known for her ravishing dresses that don't leave you yawning. You can find memorable dresses for everyday and festive moments from Halmesmaa’s collection. On top of that, you can find quality knitwear and popular, bold, and delicious colored jewelry in the typical style of Halmesmaa.
The collection is made out of single pieces and small quantities. The clothes fit both larger and smaller wearers. When you buy a Halmesmaa product you will support sustainable Finnish fashion. In return, you will receive personal and individual style that will bring true girl power into your closet.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options