Finnish fashion designer Katri Niskanen won the first season of Project Runway Finland in 2009. She started her fashion label ‘Katri Niskanen’ in 2010 in Helsinki to courage women to love themselves at every moment.
Her clothes are known for their Scandinavian elegance, sculptural designs, and special cuts that bring feminine and stylish silhouettes to her outfits.
Katri Niskanen designs a lot of party dressings. She is well known for her wedding and evening dresses. Her creations can be admired at international celebrations, private parties, and in the media.
Katri Niskanen also offers a diverse set of casual clothes. Her high-quality clothes bring luxury and timelessness to your everyday life. The collection brings designer clothing to every wardrobe at a realistic and fair price.
Her collections are sold in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and the United States. In 2014 Katri Niskanen won the Designer of the Year at the Elle Style Awards.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options