Eticlò (from “ethical” “closet”) is an italian sustainable fashion brand founded in 2017.
Its mission is to develop sophisticated and long-lasting collections with sustainable fabrics.
Fabrics, production and design are the main focuses of the brand.
Eticlò only uses natural and organic fibers and GOTS approved dyes; it only partners with healthy and reputable factories, mainly based in Italy.
In March 2018 Eticlò launched its first Store in Bologna (Italy) and its online Store.
Our story is a story of ethical production.
We only partner with the healthiest and most reputable suppliers and manufactures in order to guarantee a traceably and clean supply chain.
Our story is also a story of respect for the environment.
From design to raw materials till packaging: we always choose the most sustainable way.
We aim to reduce to the minimum the impact of our products and business on the environment.
We question all our smallest choices’ coherence to Eticlò’s mission. Sustainability and the environment are at the core of every decision we make.
We know we need to constantly review ourselves to learn how we can do better.
It actually couldn’t be but that: Eticlò was born on sustainability and ethics principles which have become its DNA.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options