Amsterdam-based Capsule Studio is a fashion startup that aims to produce high-quality European women's clothing. At the same time, Capsule Studio supports local European production.
Anna and Sebastian are behind the brand. They worked for years in completely different industries, but then decided to start their own business. They felt that there just weren't enough responsible clothing brands on the fashion market offering unique and trendy clothes.
Capsule Studio's design is based on the versatility and mixability of the brand's garments. You can build a compact and simple wardrobe using Capsule Studio clothes.
The idea of a capsule wardrobe has led Capsule Studio to specialise in women's suits. The classic trouser suit is an iconic everyday garment that makes the wearer look confident, stylish and sophisticated. Capsule Studio's women's trouser suits are modern - and available in stunning and contemporary colours.
Capsule Studio is a slow fashion brand, with collections that change slowly and are produced in very limited quantities. The clothes are responsibly produced in Poland and Portugal. All Capsule Studio's design and logistics operations are centralised in Amsterdam.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options