Rodoliitti Shirt Burgundy
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Rodoliitti is a stylish long sleeve for everyday wear. The deep burgundy colour and the striped pattern give the shirt a timeless look. The taut but relaxed cut makes it a lasting fashion gem. Made from high quality recycled yarn, so you get ecology and style in one package. The shirt features dropped shoulder seams, an O-neckline and a straight cut.
- 54% recycled cotton, 40% recycled polyester, 6% recycled viscose.
Wash & Care
- Machine wash only when stains or odours cannot be removed by airing or hand-washing. In this case, machine wash the garment at 40°C.
- Use a low spin cycle and wash the garment inside out. Avoid washing at the same time as garments with sharp metal parts such as zippers. Hard spinning and abrasive metal parts will wear the garment and contribute to linting.
- Shape the washed garment while damp and dry it out of the sunlight. Do not tumble dry. Iron the dry garment on the wrong side of the fabric.
- If the garment becomes linty, use a lint remover or lint comb. Do not tear off the lint by hand.
- Made in India
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Finland
Materials : Finland, Sweden, India
Production : Finland, Estonia, Bangladesh
Shipping & Returns
Domestic : 2 - 4 workdays
International : 2 - 10 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
Globe Hope Sustainability
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour91%
Transparent value chain93%
Design for circularity89%
Inclusivity & community70%
Commitments & Policies89%