Rimmi College Grey
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Warm comfort in the Rimmi college shirt. The college features a relaxed cut, grey trims on the hem and neckline and a pulsating "Circular Heart" pattern in grey-black. Wear Rimmi under a warm layer on cooler days or mix it up with casual style. Bring some gentleness to everyday and weekends in this versatile and beautiful collegiate piece.
Fun fact! The unique Circular Heart pattern on the Rimmi shirt was born out of the "Send us Love" campaign, where Globe Hope asked their customer to send them hand-drawn hearts.
- 54% recycled cotton, 40% recycled polyester, 6% recycled viscose.
Wash & Care
- Air your garment often to extend its washing interval. Machine wash only when stains or odours cannot be removed by airing or hand washing. In this case, machine wash the garment at 40°C.
- Use a low spin cycle and wash the garment inside out. Avoid washing at the same time as garments with sharp metal parts such as zippers. Hard spinning and abrasive metal parts will wear the garment and contribute to linting.
- Shape the washed garment while damp and dry it out of the sunlight. Do not tumble dry. Iron the dry garment on the wrong side of the fabric.
- If the garment becomes linty, use a lint remover or lint comb. Do not tear off the lint by hand.
- Made in India
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Finland
Materials : Finland, Sweden, India
Production : Finland, Estonia, Bangladesh
Shipping & Returns
Domestic : 2 - 4 workdays
International : 2 - 10 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
Globe Hope Sustainability
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour91%
Transparent value chain93%
Design for circularity89%
Inclusivity & community70%
Commitments & Policies89%