Dark blue knit skirt
- Elasticated waist
- Softened lightweight superior quality lambswool
- Resistant to washes
- Sustainable, fully biodegradable
- 100% soft lambswool
- ANOUK skirt is manufactured in Estonia
- Yarn origin – Scotland
Wash & care:
- Care – cold hand wash, flat dry
- This naturally innovative material has been around for centuries and is still renowned for it’s warmth, flexibility and strength. Scottish lambswool is resistant to dust mites making it hypoallergenic, it is also heat regulating / breathable making it perfect for every season.
- Lambswool wool comes from the lamb that is shorn for the first time in its life, so it is rare. This type wool is often more elasticated, slippery, stronger and soft.
- Lambswool is much more ‘itch-free’ which is perfect for those that did not grow up wearing layers of wool every winter.
- Lambswool is the highest quality of sheep's wool that can be found.
Size & fit:
- Model is 176 cm / 5'9” tall and wearing size S / UK 8 / US 4