A sustainable Stockholm-based Heijne makes tailor-made, personal and personalised clothing.
Heijne specialises not only in ready-to-wear, but also in tailoring outfits according to individual measurements. Heijne's clothing has a strong design spirit. They are lovely to wear at important moments because of their special style and suitability.
According to Heijne, every body is unique and finding the right size can be a challenge. Heijne designs both custom made and ready-to-wear collections so that customers don't have to settle on the fit.
Heijne's ideology of sustainability in the garment industry is based on on demand production. According to Heijne, this is a key factor in promoting sustainable clothing.
Demand-driven and well-considered products eliminate the need for overproduction of garments, wasteful buying and wasted resources.
You can get a great dress from Heijne's collection to suit everyone in sizes 34-50. This allows you to use the garment even if your body changes. You can also borrow outfits from your family and friends, giving for example party dresses more time to shine. Heijne's modern designs are sustainably produced in the brand's atelier in Lithuania.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options