HVISK is a charming vegan accessory brand from Copenhagen, Denmark. The brand has got its inspiration from Copenhagen’s busy streets. The goal of HVISK is to design and manufacture bags that give you a playful and personal style. In the world of HVISK, the details really matter.
HVISK helps to choose fun and trendy accessories that give joy to life and make an unforgettable impression. The selection is wide from shoppers to wallets and from purses to belt bags.
HVISK produces vegan bags and accessories that are affordable. HVISK has done many respectful commitments to be a frontrunner of the positive change in the fashion industry. HVISK uses for example strong twill fabric that is made from recycled plastic yarn.
In 2019, HVISK became a PETA-certified vegan brand. Animal rights are deep in HVISK’s vision and values. In addition, HVISK wants to be transparent and honest in all its actions.
“We constantly want to be better, explore and develop, and we get inspired daily. We want to make unique design, stay playful and colorful, and we strive to make a better tomorrow.” - Michael Aoun, the CEO of HVISK
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options