Aatise was founded with the desire to fight against the irresponsible (over)consumption of fast fashion, which destroys our planet to make clothes that will never be worn. After many years in the fashion world, the founders of Aatise did not want to admit that they were powerless in the face of this incoherent model, which offers ever lower prices and special offers and promotes behaviours that waste and pollute the Earth's resources.
That is why they have decided to commit ourselves by offering consumers an alternative: fashion that makes sense while remaining beautiful.
A more responsible, ethical and sustainable fashion.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options