Two Eco Fashion Activists who have challenged themselves to offer ethical, sustainable and beautiful clothing. It all starts with a shared passion for fashion. Since childhood, this universe has inspired us and fulled our imagination. Surrounded by our mothers and grandmothers who sewed their own clothes, we sailed between the scraps of cloth, the threads and the needles and imagined the clothes we would wear, once grown up. Creations that would say something about us and our aspirations.
As adults, our love for beautiful outfits has remained fully intact. But dealing with beauty and fashion has brought new and more concrete challenges.
How can we continue to wear clothing that suits us, whose production process does not meet our values?
How can we live our passion for fashion and respect local know-how without slandering our commitment to an environmentally responsible world ? We thought about the child in us who wanted to make beautiful clothes. We told him about today's fashion, it's excess and it's contradictions.
Our inner child asked if that meant she had to stop dreaming and we did not have the heart to say yes. Instead, we told her: better than that, that we would find a solution. In order not to disappoint this child, we founded Aatise.
For her and for all those who have remained children at heart, and who do not want to give up their dreams!
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options