The Compact version of WAYKS' largest bundle, including their entire bag range. Seamlessly working together for ultimate flexibility on your travels and day-to-day adventures.
- Travel Backpack Compact (Day Pack Compact + Cube Compact)
- Day Pack Mini
- Sling Combo (Sling + Sling Mini)
- Compression Packing Cube (Large & Small)
- Rain & Luggage Cover
- Cube Inlay Compact
- Mat Strap
- Neck Pouch Strap (to wear the Sling Mini as a Neck Pouch or to attach bags to our WayksOne backpacks)
Please note: The size of the Rain & Luggage Cover is optimised for the Travel Backpack Original. It protects your Travel Backpack Compact just as well, however, the fit will be looser.
- Modular mechanisms allow all bags to be combined and worn as a single backpack
- Day Pack: Suitcase-style opening for quick, all-around access to your gear
- Padded laptop compartment with side and top access (fits MacbookPro 16")
- Organiser: Multiple zippered storage pockets in different sizes
- Cube: Robust, detachable bottom compartment with hip belt: Separates wet, dirty, or delicate items from main compartment. Insulating material keeps drinks cold and food hot. Works as protective camera case
- Weatherproof fabric made from recycled PET bottles
- 49 L total capacity
- The WayksOne Globetrotter Bundle consists of 17 modular parts + 5 accessories.
- A sturdy zipper runs around the bottom of the Day Pack enabling the Cube to be attached. The Travel Backpack can be transformed into a smaller Day Pack by zipping off the Cube and attaching the Bottom Cover.
- Weight: 3.6 kg (9 lbs)
- Volume: 0.5 to 49 L
- The majority of materials are made from recycled PET bottles.
- WAYKS uses a PFC-free, environmentally friendly water-repellency coating on the fabrics.
- The outside fabric has a natural, linen-like texture and feel but offers all the performance characteristics required for a functional backpack.
- Please see the separate product pages for detailed material information
Wash & Care
- Hand wash only. If necessary use gentle soap and brush. Dry well.