Combat Vegan Worker Boots
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Women's vegan mid-calf worker boots made of plant material Vegea® with a chunky plant sole.
Combat Boots are a longer version of our Riot boots. Worker boots are a classic not only for the winter seasons. The massive, but light sole gives them not only an interesting form, but also works perfectly on cold days. However, in the summer it fits perfectly with shorts, contrasting light dresses and other festival looks. Our vegan boots definitely enter the upcoming seasons with a stylish step and will spice up any styling. These shoes will stay with you for many seasons - all thanks to the fact that they are made of durable and environmentally friendly materials that guarantee their longevity.
- Vegan shoes - all components are 100% vegan.
- Shoes made of plant material Vegea.
- Shoe lining made of a breathable mesh fabric.
- Shoe sole is made of EVA Foam.
- Shoes made by hand in Poland.
Size & Fit
- Available sizes: EU 36-41
- Sole height: 5 cm
HOW TO PERFECTLY MATCH THE SHOE SIZE?
See how to measure your foot to choose the best size for you:
- Put your bare foot on a piece of paper
- Outline it, making sure that the outline corresponds to the actual foot line (it does not protrude beyond it or be smaller - especially at the heel outline)
- Make two horizontal lines, at the toes and at the heel
- Measure the distance between the horizontal lines - this is the length of your insole
- Compare your measurement to the size guide
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Poland
Materials : Italy, Spain, Poland, Mexico
Production : Poland
Shipping & Returns
Domestic : 15 - 25 workdays
International : 15 - 25 workdays
BOHEMA's items are made-to-order and estimated production time is 7 to 10 working days.
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour89%
Transparent value chain79%
Design for circularity82%
Inclusivity & community55%
Commitments & Policies81%