Toni ring is made of recycled sterling silver with a 2.5 micron 18ct gold plating. The ring is has a little onyx. The energy of the gemstone onyx ensures protection, peace and calm. A powerful warrior stone, the Onyx crystal meaning helps stomp out negative thought patterns stemming from the most debilitating and toxic emotion of them all – fear. Include Onyx in your gem collection and always know that whatever happens, this powerful root chakra stone always has your back.
- 925 sterling silver & 2.5 micron 18ct gold plating
- The ring is inlaid with an onyx
Every piece is handcrafted with 100% recycled gold and sterling silver, reducing CO2 emissions by over 60%.
925 Sterling Silver
- Sterling silver is an alloy made of 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% other materials, and is a standard material used in high quality jewellery.
- 925 sterling silver with 2.5-3.0 micron 18k gold, long-lasting wear & affordable!
Wash & Care
- All Ana Dyla jewellery is handcrafted using the highest quality materials
- It's recommended that you take extreme care when wearing due to the delicate nature of the natural gemstones
- Store your jewellery in the pouch or box provided, out of direct sunlight