The Zalabis blouse in EcoVero: soft to the touch, perfect for a chic and elegant style. Left chest pocket and long sleeves with cuff.
- 100% Viscose Ecovero
Produced from wood pulp that comes from sustainably managed forests and are under FSC or PEFC control. Certified with the EU 'Ecolabel', a label of environmental excellence for products that meet high environmental standards throughout their life cycle: from raw material extraction to production, distribution and waste treatment.
The EcoVero produces 50% less emissions and 50% less water consumption compared to conventional viscose. According to the Higg MSI TM tools, CO2, emissions and fossil resources are reduced by about half compared to conventional viscose.
Size & Fit
- Sizes from XXS to XXL
- Model Louise wears a size S.
Wash & Care
- Cleaning at 30°C inside out, preferably with a gentle program with low spin to avoid creases.
- No bleaching.
- No tumble dryer as it may shrink the material, air drying is recommended.
- Iron over low heat 1 point (110°), iron damp, use a damp cloth.
- No dry cleaning.
- For stains, use "Vanish" bar or similar".
To keep your Viscose piece looking its best, wash it with a delicate soap in a net to prevent it from getting damaged.
- Made in France
- Lenzing's Viscose EcoVero is produced in Europe and printed in Germany.