The Regular Bryce is our go-to classic jeans. These straight-leg jeans have a mid-wast and are perfect for every occasion. They can be worn in a casual look or dressed up.
Behind the traditional blue color there is a lot of innovation. These jeans are treated with laser and bio enzymes to get the strong, but environmentally friendly version, of the traditional stone wash.
- 23% post-industrial recycled cotton
- 75% organic cotton
- 2% elastane
Warps contains 33% recycled cotton
Stretch in weft
- Regular fit.
- Straight leg.
- Mid waist.
- Button Fly.
- Classic five-pocket styling.
Satin-finished silvertone buttons and rivets.
Wash & Care
- 30C normal wash
- line dry
- wash inside out
- do not tumble dry
- do not bleach
- Made in Tunisia by Yousstex International.
- Recycled denim fabric made in Valencia by Tejidos Royo.
- Everybody in the Mud Jeans supply chain earns above minimum wage.