The oversize Classic peplite shirt is a loose, yet elegant shirt. The shirt was inspired by the style of Parisian women and a shirt from a man's closet.
- 100% cotton
100/2 x 100/2 - it means that the thickness of the fibre is 100, which is a very good quality of the fabric for an everyday shirt, and 2 means two-ply fabric,
grammage g/m2 - 119 - the fabric is properly adjusted, it is neither too thin nor too thick.
Wash & care:
- hand or machine wash at 40C, iron.
Size & fit:
- Standard - figures 36-42 and height over 162cm, shirt length front 65cm, back 73cm, bust width laid flat 62cm, sleeve length measured from shoulder 65cm,
- Petite - for petite women 34-36 height 150-161cm, length of shirt as in Standard, width laid out flat 52cm, length of sleeves measured from the shoulder 61cm
If the given size is out of stock, it can be sew it up, please contact email@example.com directly.
- classic, slightly stiffened collar
- large, stiffened cuffs with one decorative button
- a dropped shoulder to allow freedom of movement
- long sleeves with a slight crease at the cuff
- a shirt with an elongated back
- with natural pearl buttons