Cashmere Turtleneck Hay
Out of stock
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Kaiko's first knitted accessories and knitwear made in Nepal are finally here! Fashion with a mission now comes true also in creating fair jobs for Nepalese women.
The high-quality, minimalist and charmingly soft Cashmere Turtleneck brings a touch of luxury in everyday life. The ribbed cashmere blend sweater comes with long sleeves and a graceful turtleneck. The feminine and close-fitting Cashmere Turtleneck is beautifully finished with elegant details. High-hip length hem. The cashmere wool blend is a wonderfully soft, light and breathable material.
- 30% cashmere
- 70% fine wool
- Manufactured ethically in Nepal
Size & Fit
The model is 169 cm tall and wearing size XS from the Cashmere Turtleneck.
Use the chart in the pictures to find your size based on your body measurements.
The pool knit is a snug fit but not tight. If you want the sweater to sit tighter, you may want to choose a smaller size and if you like it a bit looser, choose your normal size.
Wash & Care
Cashmere is a luxurious and soft material but it is also delicate and needs good care. With proper care, it will last for years to come.
Information about the fibre
Cashmere wool is one of the warmest natural fibres. This is thanks to the fluffiness of the fibre, which creates small pockets of air that provide insulation. Because of this softness and fluffiness, cashmere knitwear pills easily. This is a feature though, not a flaw, and with good care the elegant look of your garment is restored. As the fibres set over time, the pilling will decrease.
Airing and washing
- Airing is good for all wool garments. Knitwear also benefits from rest between uses, so you should always air out your garment after use and only fold it away after a while.
- We recommend washing all Kaiko knitwear at 30 degrees Celsius, either by hand or on a wool/gentle cycle with similar colours.
- The choice of laundry detergent is important, as a regular detergent will wash off the wool's keratin and harden the fibres. We therefore recommend you use a wool detergent, Marseille soap or baby shampoo to wash your cashmere garments.
- When machine washing, it is important that you use a low spin speed. Do not tumble dry your cashmere garment.
- Washing your garment helps to set the fibres, so at least at first do wash your garment a few times to set the fibres and help stop pilling.
- You can use vinegar as a fabric softener for your garment, but the use of other fabric softeners is not recommended.
- Particularly when hand-washed, your garment will be soaking wet and difficult to lay to dry. To avoid stretching, you should not wring your garment. Instead, you can lay it on a towel, roll it up and squeeze excess water into the towel. Then you can unroll the towel and lay your garment flat to dry. Avoid direct sunlight when drying.
- All wool garments can be shaped when damp: for example if the sleeves seem a little short or the hem a little loose, you can gently stretch or press them to the desired shape.
- For stains, we recommend using Marseille soap before washing.
- If necessary, you can iron your garment on medium heat. Also a clothes steamer is handy for smoothing out and freshening up your garment.
Contrary to what many believe, cashmere is not afraid of water and can even benefit from moderate washing over time. The fibres straighten and puff out in abundant water, which makes them softer. Washing also releases the extra fluff on the surface of a new garment or attaches it, which decreases pilling.
When pilling occurs, you can remove it with a comb or a clothes brush specially designed for cashmere garments. Comb or brush your garment in the direction of the grain and remove pills. Pilling will decrease over time. However, soft knitwear will always pill if abraded by for example a handbag.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Finland
Materials : Portugal, Peru, China
Production : Finland, Portugal, Estonia, Nepal
Shipping & Returns
Domestic : 2 - 8 workdays
International : 2 - 8 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour99%
Transparent value chain86%
Design for circularity84%
Inclusivity & community95%
Commitments & Policies78%