Kaiko’s warm and soft cashmere products are manufactured in Nepal following the principles of Fair Trade, fulfilling Kaiko’s Fashion with a mission-promise also through the creation of fair jobs for Nepalese women.
Stylish, timeless and dream soft, the Cashmere Cardigan brings delicate luxury into the everyday. The cashmere blend cardigan has a short hem, long sleeves, a deep v-neck and elegant knit-covered buttons. The Cashmere Cardigan works well with both high-waisted bottoms and as layering for longer lines. The stitching is half fisherman’s rib, which gives the cardigan a beautiful lively texture. The cashmere wool blend is a wonderfully soft, light and breathable material.
Every piece is knit to shape, ensuring no material waste is produced.
- Manufactured ethically in Nepal
- The model is 174 cm tall and wears the Cashmere Cardigan in size M. The cardigan is true to size, so you can select your normal size. The sleeves are significantly more fitted when compared to our turtleneck knits.
- Cardigan's length from neckline to hem is 47,5 cm and product width at chest is 48 cm in size M.
- In fittings, both the normal size and a size larger provided good fits, so size selections depended on individual preference for a tighter or looser fit. Please refer to the Size Guide for further help in selecting the best size for you.
- 30% cashmere
- 70% fine wool
Cashmere is a luxurious and soft material but it is also delicate and needs good care. With proper care, it will last for years to come. Cashmere wool is one of the warmest natural fibres. This is thanks to the fluffiness of the fibre, which creates small pockets of air that provide insulation. Because of this softness and fluffiness, cashmere knitwear pills easily. This is a feature though, not a flaw, and with good care the elegant look of your garment is restored. As the fibres set over time, the pilling will decrease.
Wash & Care
- Please check the washing label of your new garment before washing and follow the care instructions. You can wash most of our garments in 40 degrees Celsius. We do not recommend tumble drying as it may cause colours to fade and increase shrinkage.
- We recommend washing without fabric softeners and with similar colours. After washing, it is good to reshape the garment slightly whilst damp. With items that contain Lyocell, we recommend you use a wash bag and, if necessary, iron the garment from the inside after washing and drying. For tights, we recommend hand washing and reshaping whilst damp.
- Particularly garments with prints should be turned inside out before washing. Do note that the hook-and-loop and zip fasteners on garments may damage other items in the laundry. Garments may shrink in the first wash by 5–8% depending on the item.
- It is good to remove possible stains right when they occur but we recommend treating stains at least before putting the garment in the washing machine. However, prolonged soaking in cool water may be damaging to prints and colours.
- You can – and it is good to – lengthen the interval at which you wash particularly women's garments by airing them after use.