We are a very young brand, run by a small team, highly involved in every step of the design and production process.
Distyled bags are produced only locally and in small quantities.
We are committed to sourcing the most ethical materials possible, with an emphasis on low-environmental impact and longevity for minimal discard.
Organic fibers or garments are made avoiding harsh chemicals and pesticides.
We use eco-material - microfiber, which is a vegan leather alternative soon to be recyclable
We prefer the bags we manufacture to be free from nasty chemicals. Chemical free materials are also known as environment's beloved ones.
We produce items that are low stock, exclusive, reduced in rotation and long lasting.
If you shop at your local green grocer or butcher because you like to be aware of supporting the little, local, good guys, then this is the value for you.
We have an appreciation for our local communities and economies. We produce as close to our studio base as possible in most cases. We pay attention to our local communities and strive to give business back to them.
We respect local traditions and ways of doing business.
We respect our team members who collaborate on producing our dream - Distyled bags.
We do reflect this by paying living wages and conducting business in responsible work places.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options