Distyled is a young brand led by a small team, each team member is tightly intertwined at every stage of production. Distyled bags are locally produced and are only produced in small quantities.
Distyled's team is committed to acting responsibly, using the most responsible materials on the market in the manufacture of our products, striving for the lowest possible environmental impact and minimal waste. The organic materials of the clothes are made without strong, harmful chemicals or pesticides. Distyled uses vegan leather in the manufacture of its products and is constantly striving to develop recyclable products, for example.
They prefer materials that do not contain nasty chemicals. The chemical-free material is also known to be an environmental favorite. The products are exclusive, long-lasting, and designed for the circular economy.
When you buy Distyled products, you support the small business owner, who in turn supports other small business owners in their manufacturing process. Those are those good guys who want to do good. Distyled respects green values and community. They make their products as close as possible, supporting their local community. By supporting them, you help them towards their dreams.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options