About Companions comes from Kreuzberg Berlin and offers long-lasting clothes for men.
Thies and Stephan, two childhood friends, founded the brand to build full wardrobes of casual classics. All the clothes are skillfully designed, comfortable to wear and made of quality fabrics.
Thies and Stephan have become the pioneers of men’s responsible clothing together with their small team and carefully picked retailers.
About Companions is for customers who do not believe in green washing but dare to ask for authentic responsibility. By choosing clothes from About Companions, you can make your style truly sustainable. Full transparency enables clothing to be traced and the repair service provided by the brand increases the reliability and life of the products.
About Companions’ design is a combination of timeless menswear and modern Scandinavian simplicity with a classic, sophisticated colour scheme.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options