A sneaker for which no natural raw materials needed to be harvested and which is entirely made of recycled and reused materials. Without compromising on comfort or design. Officially PETA-approved.
Designed in Belgium, and carefully produced in Portugal (EU).
- Upper: vegan apple leather.
- Apple leather is made of apple waste (peels & cores). An ecological and vegan alternative to leather. 55% apple waste, 40% synthetic resin, 5% PU.
- Sole: 100% recycled rubber.
- Lining & Laces: recycled cotton & plastic bottles.
- Insole: removable insole made from flexible recycled carbon.
- Carbon is a plant-based supermaterial that has absorbing properties.
Size & Fit
The Komrads APL’s are ‘true to its size’. If you are not sure which size to take, take one size bigger – but only if you are between sizes (e.g. 39,5)! But first… check the size guide.
Wash & Care
- Use a damp cloth to clean your sneakers.
- Not recommend washing your KOMRADS in the washing machine.