- 76% Viscose (LENZINGTM ECOVEROTM)
- 21% Polyamide
- 3% Elastane
- Heavy jersey quality
The certified LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibers are manufactured using an environmentally responsible production process. The fibers have 50% lower emission and water usage compared to generic viscose, making it a great sustainable wardrobe choice. LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Lenzing AG.
Size & Fit
- True to size – pick your regular size
- The Model is 175 cm and wears Size S
Made close to home.
- The factory who assembled this garment and the mill who developed the fabric are both in Portugal. Above all this means strong worker unions and carefully controlled chemical processes. In addition this means that efficiently stocked trucks transports the garment over short distances
Wash & Care
- Machine Wash 30° Delicate
- No Bleach
- Do not Tumble Dry
- Low Temp Ironing
- Dry Clean
- Shake out / gently stretch fiber when wet to avoid shrinkage.
- GHG Emissions: 2.227 Kg CO2
- Water: 845 litre/kg of garment
- Land Use: 704 m2/kg of garment