CRAGA is a Finnish fashion brand that represents modern street style vision, quality, and craftsmanship. Founded in 2015 in Helsinki by a tailor Niko Mieho, CRAGA works on a basis of creativity and responsibility, fused with traditional craftsmanship.
A standout style, creativity, and tailoring are at the heart of the brand’s philosophy.
CRAGA aims to produce inspiring and an eye-catching clothing collections inspired by sports and urban lifestyle. Bringing something fresh and new to the high street fashion, CRAGA aspires to deliver what every creatives wardrobe needs — from well-produced modern everyday staples, through to handmade highly-limited editions and trend-led street fashion pieces.
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options