Nothing accentuates a face like long drop earrings and when you wear long drop earrings like these double flower earrings, there’s no telling how many hearts you are going to swoon! An ear pin first dangles a short chain that falls into a ring from which two flowers blossom, each cradling their own pearly drops. A second chain then playfully falls to the nape of your neck.
Stunning earrings for when you want to make a bold style statement. Made for big occasions like weddings and celebrations but can be your accessory of choice for much more casual settings as well.
- Size: width: 2cm, height 12.5cm.
- Besides upcycled PET Plastic arrangements, this earring uses brass with gold/silver finish(hooks, chains, clasps etc.). The earrings are allergen-free and devoid of lead, nickel and cadmium.
Anything you order at Upcycle with Jing is made-to-order. Your order will take anywhere from 5 to 7 days to be produced.
Jing: "I first collect PET plastic bottles from the streets or event venues of Helsinki. Bottles are then washed, sanitized and prepped for my jeweler’s studio where I, Jing, personally work on your order.
Your jewelry is made with an intricate process where I first cut the plastic into shapes inspired by flowers, nature and art forms. Then, using candle heat, I very carefully curl the plastic into the beautiful organic shapes you see featured in my product portfolios. I then adorn your jewelry with beads, leaves and other fashion accessories. A final assembly ensures perfectly durable and functional wear.
Every step of my creative process is a very conscious one, designed to minimize plastic waste."
- Keep away from moisture. Moisture is the main factor that speeds up the tarnishing process;
- Remove jewelry when sleeping
- Allow perfumes and lotions to dry before wearing
- Store in a closed bag or box
- Remove before doing any exercise
Want to Customize Your Order? We’d love to!
We can customize the color of your jewelry. Simply drop us a note at email@example.com and we will gladly create your custom request.