YAMA JEANSKings of Indigo
Slim on the thighs, straight from the knee down.
Made with comfort stretch.
Curved waistband and shaped side seams in order to fit the comfort stretch fabrics neatly.
Classic 5 pocket jean.
Recycled metal trims.
Pocketing made of recycled plastic bottles.
This garment is made with organic cotton, a natural fiber with no chemical treatment making it safer for the planet, farmer and wearer.
Coolmax Calik fabric: specially designed fiber woven in with the denim to keep moisture away from the body, making it cooler to wear on hot days, and insulating on colder days.
This is a low impact jean according to its EIM Score. This is calculated by the water, energy and chemical use, and worker wellbeing regarding the garment's finishing process.
99% Organic cotton
The better care you take of your products, the longer it will last. Kings of Indigo like you to enjoy your evergreens as long as possible. Therefore some handy tips on how to treat your jeans.
- Wash only if necessary on 30 degrees Celcius maximum
- Wash inside out
- Do not put in the dryer
- Air hang to dry
Materials: 99% Organic cotton , 1% Elastane
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options