Excellent heat and moisture transfer capacity and the softness of the material make linen the perfect material for children's bedding.
The upper corners of the duvet cover have openings for the hands to facilitate the layout of the cover. The bottom edge is open and additional details, such as buttons have been tidied away for durability and security reasons.
The pretty and simple sheets create a harmonious atmosphere; a peaceful environment helps the child to calm down.
- 100% Oeko-Tex100 certified European linen.
Wash & Care
- Machine wash 40°C, wash with similar colors.
- Linen is a natural material from which some extra lint comes off in the first washes, therefore check the lint strainer in the washing machine as well as the dryer after the first couple of washes.
- It is recommended to wash the products before use.
- Designed in Finland by Team Xeraliving.
- Made in Portugal (Fabrica de Tecidos Marizé, Lda., Guimarães).