The Hāpai S/S Top utilizes Pressio's latest environmental and sustainable performance fabric, EcoTech MF (multi-filament). Filament grading technology allows for permanent non-chemical moisture management, which outperforms traditional virgin yarns, helping you stay dryer for longer. Pressio's engineers made this possible using a high filament count knit fabric from Unifi’s labs in the USA - 100% recycled Repreve®, fully traceable through the unique coding embedded in the yarn. Odour-causing bacteria are destroyed by the triple effect mechanism of Rudolf’s Silverplus® anti-bacterial technology. Bluesign® approved dying facilities ensure environmental protection. Pressio's products are anatomically designed for a run-specific fit.
- EcoTech MF fabric utilises dual filament recycled polyester yarns from Unifi for advanced moisture control.
- 100% recycled polyester is engineered to perform better than virgin polyester – superior performance whilst taking care of the planet.
- High filament mechanical knit fabric for unrestricted freedom of movement.
- Embedded code in REPREVE® yarns to help track through the supply chain to ensure authentication.
- Global recycled standard certified recycled yarns.
- Rudolf SILVERPLUS® triple protection German-made anti-bacterial treatment.
- Production facility SMETA certified and 70% solar-powered facility.
Wash & Care
- wash in cold water with like colors
- gentle wash inside-out
- do not use fabric softeners
- do not wring excess water
- do not bleach
- do not dry clean
- do not allow to lay on itself when wet
- do not iron prints
- do not tumble dry
- allow to air dry