The Pressio 5" compression short mid-rise is designed to help power you through your (run or workout) by reducing muscle oscillation for less muscular soreness, aligning your muscles for greater power output, and help in protecting you against overuse injuries. Pressio's 36-gauge knit offers optimal support and zero sheerness. Developed with their EcoPower CK, a powerful fabric that features an industry-leading 36-gauge circular knit technology for optimal power, comfort and stretch. It has been constructed with a precise power profile and high filament for enhanced moisture management. It uses a revolutionary no dye technology that allows for 92% fewer chemicals, 46% less water, and 59% less electricity usage while supporting greater product power consistency. Active seams will move with your body and enable restriction-free workouts. Figure flattering design that you can wear all day knowing your quadriceps are supported and recuperating for your next workout.
- EcoPower CK Fabric has been engineered specially for the demands of high-performance sport with the perfect equilibrium of power, weight and stretch.
- Exact power profiles are meet in key muscle groups to enhance muscle support, for less soreness and muscle protection.
- Powerful LYCRA® for exceptional fit, support, recovery and multi-directional power.
- High filament nylon yarns for enhanced moisture management, fabric durability and comfort.
- Eco Dye fabric for greater consistency of power and elimination of industry-standard chemical dying.
- High 36-gauge Knit structure for greater power and no sheerness guarantee.
- Active seam for greater strength and comfort - 4x stronger than flatlock with more stretch.
Wash & Care
- wash in cold water with like colors
- gentle wash inside-out
- do not use fabric softeners
- do not wring excess water
- do not bleach
- do not dry clean
- do not allow to lay on itself when wet
- do not iron prints
- do not tumble dry
- allow to air dry