The power tight mid-rise utilising Muscle Alignment Power Print (MAPP) technology is designed to make your workout harder, longer and help you back it up the next day. Pressio's powerful MAPP technology offers unparalleled support through aligning with and locking down key muscle groups for muscle protection, greater power output, less soreness, reduced swelling and faster recovery. Developed with their EcoPower CK, a powerful fabric that features an industry-leading 36-gauge circular knit technology for optimal power, comfort and stretch. It has been constructed with a precise power profile and high filament for enhanced moisture management. It uses a revolutionary no dye technology that allows for 92% fewer chemicals, 46% less water, and 59% less electricity usage while supporting greater product power consistency. Active seams will move with your body and enable restriction-free workouts.
- Muscle Alignment Power print to increase support of muscles for reduced damage and greater power output.
- Eco Dye Technology earth-friendly dying that supports greater consistency of power.
- Exact power profiles are met in key muscle groups for less soreness and enhanced muscle protection.
- EcoPower CK fabric has been engineered especially for the demands of high-performance sport with the perfect equilibrium of power, weight and stretch.
- High 36-gauge knit structure for greater power and no sheerness guarantee.
- Proprietary nylon yarns for enhanced moisture management, fabric durability and comfort.
- LYCRA® elastomeric yarns world-leading power yarn for exceptional fit, support, recovery and multidirectional power.
- Active seam for greater strength and comfort - 4x stronger than flatlock with more stretch.
- Mid-rise waistband for a secure fit and additional core support.
- Production facility that is SMETA certified and 70% solar powered.
Wash & Care
- wash in cold water with like colors
- gentle wash inside-out
- do not use fabric softeners
- do not wring excess water
- do not bleach
- do not dry clean
- do not allow to lay on itself when wet
- do not iron prints
- do not tumble dry
- allow to air dry