The Pressio's Bio run tights are designed to help power you through your run by supporting your limbs for less muscular soreness, aligning your muscles for greater power output, and increasing your blood flow for enhanced warmup and recovery. Developed utilising Pressio's BioSol Power 37.5 fabric utilises this technology from the USA's Cocona® labs, the only thermoregulating technology to combine natural active particles and enhanced biodegradation. This tight has three rear pockets for all your run essentials and active seams, which will move with the body and enable restriction-free workouts. Certified graduated profile for enhanced recovery.
- Enhanced biodegradation- Third-party laboratory testing (ASTM D5511) in an accelerated landfill environment shows a breakdown of the 37.5 staple fibre to natural materials in two years.
- Pressio's BioSol Power 37.5 fabric utilises technology from the USA's Cocona® labs, the only thermoregulating technology to combine natural active particles and enhanced biodegradation. This keeps your body at the ideal core temperature of 37.5° Celsius.
- Is permanently embedded in the synthetic fibre.
- Active seam for greater strength and comfort - 4x stronger than flatlock with more stretch.
- Three rear pockets- one zipped for valuables, large middle for phone and one open for easy access to nutrition.
- Low-rise waistband for a secure fit and additional core support
Wash & Care
- wash in cold water with like colors
- gentle wash inside-out
- do not use fabric softeners
- do not wring excess water
- do not bleach
- do not dry clean
- do not allow to lay on itself when wet
- do not iron prints
- do not tumble dry
- allow to air dry