Our best-selling Mangrove Fever Print is back with a California-inspired twist in this halter neck vest. Still designed using an innovative process that transforms recycled plastic bottles into silky soft crepe fabric, this season's edition of our printed vest has a feminine adjustable neckline that plunges into a deep keyhole with button closure at the back.
Worn here with the Laugahraun culottes.
• Halterneck style
• Button closure back neck
• Deep keyhole back
• Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch made from recycled Coca-Cola bottles
• Composition: 100% recycled polyester
• Construction: woven chiffon
• Print method: digital
• Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy.
• Straight relaxed fit
• True to size
• Length: 63cm in size S
• Model wears size S and is 173cm/5'8" tall
Size conversion EU S: 36/38 M: 38/40 L: 40/42
Size conversion UK S: 8/10 M: 10/12 L: 12/14
Chest (widest point) S/87 M/92 L/97
Waist (narrowest point) S/67 M/72 L/77
Hips (widest point) S/94 M/99 L/104
Inseam (inside leg) S/80 M/80 L/80