Dainty, elegant and chic, the White Orchid Earrings add something special to any attire you wear them with. The earrings feature upcycled PET plastic that has been shaped into white orchids that hang down from your earlobes with the help of the earwires. Their lightweight nature and simple design make them appropriate for wear during the day and night.
- Besides upcycled PET Plastic arrangements, this earring uses brass with gold/silver finish(hooks, chains, clasps etc.). The earrings are allergen-free and devoid of lead, nickel and cadmium.
Anything you order at Upcycle with Jing is made-to-order. Your order will take anywhere from 5 to 7 days to be produced.
Jing: "I first collect PET plastic bottles from the streets or event venues of Helsinki. Bottles are then washed, sanitized and prepped for my jeweler’s studio where I personally work on your order.
Your jewelry is made with an intricate process where I first cut the plastic into shapes inspired by flowers, nature and art forms. Then, using candle heat, I very carefully curl the plastic into the beautiful organic shapes you see featured in my product portfolios. I then adorn your jewelry with beads, leaves and other fashion accessories. A final assembly ensures perfectly durable and functional wear.
Every step of my creative process is a very conscious one, designed to minimize plastic waste."
- Keep away from moisture. Moisture is the main factor that speeds up the tarnishing process;
- Remove jewelry when sleeping
- Allow perfumes and lotions to dry before wearing
- Store in a closed bag or box
- Remove before doing any exercise
Want to Customize Your Order? We’d love to!
We can customize the color of your jewelry. Simply drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly create your custom request.