A semi-sheer chiffon shirt in our new season bespoke Redwoods print makes a fashion-forward statement as suitable for work as it is the weekend. With fabric made from recycled plastic bottles, the silky soft finish combined with an eco-friendly digital printing technique makes it a feel-good top in every sense of the word. Its wide feminine collar adds confident character while the single chest pocket and 3/4 length structured cuffs create a relaxed tailored aesthetic.
Worn here with the Kapalai skinny jeans.
• Wide relaxed open collar
• Button-through front
• Chest pocket
• ¾ length sleeves
• Cuffs with button closure
• Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch made from recycled Coca-Cola bottles
• Composition: 100% recycled polyester
• Construction: woven chiffon
• Print method: digital
• Low environmental impact: recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy.
• Straight relaxed fit
• True to size
• Length: 67cm in size S
• Sleeve length: 45cm in size S
• Brunette model wears size S and is 170cm/5'7" tall
Size conversion EU S: 36/38 M: 38/40 L: 40/42
Size conversion UK S: 8/10 M: 10/12 L: 12/14
Chest (widest point) S/87 M/92 L/97
Waist (narrowest point) S/67 M/72 L/77
Hips (widest point) S/94 M/99 L/104
Inseam (inside leg) S/80 M/80 L/80