The Pure Waste loose fit sweatshirt is your new, eco-friendly go-to.
The back of the sweatshirt shows an Omar Escalante designed wave print with a sun that also appears on the front side. It is straight cut with a round neck and dropped shoulders. The hem has an interesting detail: a woven label showing the product’s environmental footprint.
The sweatshirt is manufactured from recycled cotton and recycled plastic bottles, and the inside is soft, brushed knitted fabric. The products are not dyed; instead, they get their colors from the cotton waste they are made from.
They are manufactured responsibly in India.
- Relaxed and loose unisex design
- Round neck and dropped shoulders
- Omar Escalante designed print
- 60% recycled cotton
- 40% recycled polyester
Size & Fit
- Sizes: XS-XXL
- Female model is 168cm tall and is wearing size S
Wash & Care
- Washing temperature 40°C
- Wash with similar colors
- Wash inside out
- Designed in Finland
- Responsibly manufactured in India
Footprint & Savings
- Product’s carbon footprint 2,5 kg
- Product’s water footprint 2,8 l
- Water saved: 3 171 l