This Wanderer Sweater is made out of 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton velour fabric. Stylish, soft, and durable fabric with beautiful velvety surface. This sweater has wide sleeves and it is a little longer from the back than from the front. Small slits on the sides of the hem.
The velour shade, Kaarnikka, is a local word for crowberries that grow in the wilds of the north. Wanderer Sweater is an example of slow – timeless and versatile – fashion at its best. You can wear them while trekking on the fells or dancing under the northern lights, but they’re perfect for simply relaxing at home as well.
Color: Kaarnikka (dark maroon)
100% GOTS-certified Organic Cotton
Model's height is 177 cm and she wears size M.
- Designed in Finland
- Made in Estonia
- Machine wash in 30/40 degrees. Save energy and select 30 degrees when possible.
- Wash inside out. Might shrink slightly in the first wash, stretch and shape when wet.
- Hang outside, wash less!
- Use environmentally friendly detergent.
- No fabric softener. No tumble dry. No chemical wash.
- Iron medium heat only from reverse side. Do not dry or store in a direct sunlight.