VAAKSI is an ecological and sustainable yoga bolster made from 100% surplus and recycled materials. The bolster's navy blue top is made of sturdy surplus cotton and the filling inside is shredded from discarded textiles from companies, such as workwear. The bolster cover is removable and you can adjust the hardness of the bolster by reducing or increasing the amount of stuffing yourself.
The bolster's function is to support, soften, lift and stabilise. It supports the back and acts as an aid, especially for chest-opening movements. This bolster is therefore used to support yoga movements, but also for other opening stretching movements. It can also be used as a sofa cushion, or as a floor cushion in the nursery.
- This yoga bolster is made of surplus cotton fabric.
- The padding used inside the bolster is made from recycled textiles from companies' discarded textiles, such as workwear.
- The filling may contain cotton, as well as mixed fibres.
- New components include zippers for the top and inner cushion.
- Designed in Finland
- The materials are sorted and cleaned in Finland
- Made in Estonia
Size & Fit:
- Size: 61 x 25 cm
- Weight: 5,5kg