Digitally printed in a design inspired by a Misty Forest in Finland, this A-line cami moves softly on skin and adds a textured look to your autumn layers with hints of yellow, teal and ivory against versatile charcoal. Delicate straps and a lace-lined neck create a boudoir-inspired aesthetic, matched by our silky recycled polyester fabric that feels so luxurious you won't believe it's made from recycled coca cola bottles.
Worn here with the Kilauea skirt.
- Lace at neckline
- Narrow straps
- Single back strap
- Chest darts for flattering fit
- Super soft, sheer and floaty chiffon with a silky touch made from recycled coca-cola bottles.
- Composition: 100% recycled polyester
- Construction: woven chiffon
- Print method: digital
- Low environmental impact: Recycled polyester requires 70% less energy to make than polyester and the process is largely mechanical. Reusing plastic bottles ensures that the plastic already around in this world gets recycled rather than put into landfill or the oceans. Digitally printed to save water and energy
- Slight A-line slim fit
- True to size
- Length: 62cm in size S, 63cm in M and 64cm in L
- Model wears size S and is 178cm/5'10" tall