Upcycled Denim Bucket Hat
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
The upcycled unisex bucket hat is made from old jeans collected thanks to the collaboration with Levi's®. After the sanitization these garments were cut and sewed together and then transformed into something new: a patchwork fisherman hat made by reusing an already existing material and therefore with a low impact on the planet.
Each upcycled Rifò fisherman hat is a unique piece, born from the creative combination of different parts of old jeans. This is why the product you will receive will most likely be slightly different from the one in the photos.
- The composition of this garment cannot be 100% known, since it's made from the creative reuse of different pairs of jeans joined together.
Size & Fit
- Head circumference is 58cm in size S/M and 61cm in size L/XL.
- A tolerance of 1 cm is considered in the dimensions indicated, due to the use of fabrics with different compositions.
Wash & Care
- To take better care of the upcycled Rifò hat, wash by hand or on delicate cycle.
- Rifò's upcycled patchwork hats were made from old jeans collected in collaboration with Levi's® in the store in via Orefici 13 in Milan.
- The manufacturing of these buckets was made from the florentine social cooperative Flow Concept, who offers opportunities to people in conditions of social disadvantage.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Italy
Materials : Italy
Production : Italy
Shipping & Returns
Shipped from : Italy
Domestic : 3 - 6 workdays
International : 3 - 6 workdays
The items are always shipped directly from the brand's warehouse. When ordering from multiple brands, you will receive as many parcels as there are brands on your order.
IVALO.COM 360- sustainability validation allows you to view brand sustainability by category, and therefore match it better with your personal values. We measure brand sustainability in eight categories.
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour89%
Transparent value chain96%
Design for circularity100%
Inclusivity & community83%
Commitments & Policies92%