Add an air of sophistication and individuality to your ensembles with the Grape Drop Earrings. These earrings boast clear upcycled material that creates a bunch of grapes, while gold-toned leaves serve as the backdrop behind them. Both the leaves and the chain that supports the charm are fashioned out of premium metal that is sure to outlast many wears to come. They attach to the ears through the use of the ear loops, making them easy to put on and take back off.
- Length: 8 cm, width 2.5 cm
- Crafted out of recycled PET plastic bottles
- Handmade in Finland
- Brass hooks, chains, clasps with 14k gold/silver finish
- Allergy free
- Lightweight and durable
- For a custom design, please email firstname.lastname@example.org the requirements.
All of Upcycle with Jing's jewelry is sustainable and eco-friendly. They take PET plastic bottles and recycled beads and upcycle them into our beautiful jewelry so they don’t end up polluting our environment. Helping the planet is at the forefront of everything the brand does. All pieces are designed by designer and owner, Jing Wang. When you buy this jewelry, you’re supporting local jobs and fair wages in Finland.
How to Care for Your Jewelry:
- Store your jewelry in a dry place, moisture speeds up the tarnishing process.
- Store in a closed bag or box
- Remove when sleeping & before exercising