- Maxi dress with long sleeves and elastic band on the waist. Cut and made from a very fine and soft cotton jersey fabric.
- Material: 96% cotton, 4% elastine. Material is from Lithuania and has a global Öko-tex 100 Standard.
- Wash in 30 degrees.
- Size small (S) measurements: chest 96 cm, waist 74 cm, hip 118 cm, shoulder to hem length 135 cm, sleeve length 60 cm
- Available in XS-XL.
- Designed in Finland. Made in Estonia. Material from Lithuania.
- Print from Finnish artist Ville Kylätasku's work. Digiprint designed by Mirkka Metsola.
Long Dress UltravioletMirkka Metsola
Materials: Finland, Germany, Lithuania
World: 10 - 14 days
- Design country, material and its origin as well as production country are known
- Supply chain known and supplier data gathered
- Auditing of suppliers
- No fur used, and no hazardous chemicals used in production of materials
- Long-lasting / reparable / recycled / natural / organic / easily recyclable materials
- Certificated materials
- Energy-efficient production & efficient logistics
- Renewable energy used / flights avoided
- Carbon footprint defined and plan for emission reduction & compensation implemented
- Design for quality and long-term use
- Zero waste / waste of production used by another company
- Offering repair / 2nd hand / renting / recycling services
- No child or forced labor, no unsafe or unfair working conditions
- Living wage commitments and decent working hours
- Code of conduct / offers education
- No incineration or landfilling of returned items
- Products are packed in natural or recycled materials
- Environmentally-friendly delivery options