The elephant came to stay in 2011, two years after founding Trendsplant.
During these years they have been adding different colors and patterns to the classic range, evolving every season to improve every little detail.
The elephant represents robustness, nobility, and the nomadic spirit of the brand.
All Trendsplant's classic tees are entirely made in Portugal, from yarn to packaging using 100% combed cotton to knit a 160 g/m² jersey.
- 100% organic combed cotton, 160 g/m²
- GOTS Certified Fabric
- Short-sleeved t-shirt
- Women’s shape
- High-quality, durable screen print
- Printed label on the neck, for extra comfort
Size & Fit
- Knitted, dyed, cut, printed, and sewn 100% in Portugal
Wash & Care
- Wash cold with like colors and inside out
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron graphics
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- * Pigment-dyed garments can discharge color during the first washes, it is recommended to wash separately or with similar colors until the color of the piece is finished adjusting.