Inspired by the flora and fauna from the Mediterranean coast, the Pigment Dyed collection is entirely made in Portugal.
The gray heron (Ardea cinerea) or airón is a species of pelecaniform bird of the Ardeidae family typical of Eurasia and Africa, it is a slender and large aquatic bird, with long neck and legs, with mainly gray plumage. It lives in rivers, lakes and all kinds of fresh and brackish water theytlands. It is sedentary in temperate regions, but many populations migrate to colder areas in summer and to warmer areas in winter.
This garment is made entirely in Portugal and pigment dyed the “old school way”, a vintage result is obtained giving the piece a worn-out appearance as well as a very special soft touch.
- Short-sleeved t-shirt
- Women’s shape
- High-quality, durable screen print
- Printed label on neck, for extra comfort
- 100% combed cotton, 160 g/m²
- Knitted, dyed, cut, printed and sewn 100% in Portugal
Wash & Care
- Wash cold with like colors and inside out
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron graphics
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- * Pigment dyed garments can discharge color during the first washes, it is recommended to wash separately or with similar colors until the color of the piece is finished adjusting.