Citrus Pack is a tribute to one of the most characteristic fruit crops grown in Trendsplant's region on the Mediterranean coast. It is estimated that the purest, yet inedible, varieties began to arrive from China about 2,600 years ago, to later land from the XV century on.
The color palette featuring green, orange, and white represents the evolution of the fruit from the flower until it is ripe.
This is one of the most popular Valencian citrus fruits, although it is originally from the United States. It is characterized by being a sweet orange, circular in shape, with smooth skin, and is mainly harvested between the months of November to May.
The Navel t-shirt is made up of two colors with embroidery on the chest and is 100% made in Portugal with combed cotton.
- Standard fit, short-sleeved t-shirt
- Logo embroidery on chest
- Printed label on the neck, for extra comfort
- 100% combed cotton, 160 g/m²
- Knitted, dyed, cut, printed and sewn 100% in Portugal
Wash & Care
- Wash cold with like colors and inside out
- Lay flat to dry
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron graphics
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach