The Modern Moccasin Tan
Few in stock
Free deliveries for orders over 200€
Secure payment methods
Effortlessly elegant with comfort at its core, The Modern Moccasin is so comfortable and versatile you'll reach for it often. This slip-on style with a subtle square toe has been made in Italy from luxurious leather that gets even softer with wear. Whether styled with smart tailoring, flowy dresses or jeans, this pair will go with just about everything in your wardrobe. Durable thunit outsole with anti-slip pattern
- 100% Leather upper and lining
- Leather outsole with natural rubber insert
- Produced responsibly in Italy by master craftsmen and local suppliers
only uses leathers from LWG-certified partners
Size & Fit
- Wearing a half size? Size up for a perfect fit.
- Removable insole allows for adjustable fit and is orthotic friendly.
- Heel height measures 10mm or 0.39 inches
Wash & Care
Soft and buttery, ESSEN's leather is reliably hardwearing, yet as a natural material it can be sensitive. Good shoes are an investment, and taking care of yours will greatly extend their lifespan. All of ESSEN's leather shoes are made from natural hides that have inconsistencies. These natural markings on the hide are part of the beauty of the material and their shoes.
ESSEN loves their shoes and they want to help you preserve yours. The following points are some tips ESSEN has learnt along the way.
- Before wearing your new shoes, carefully clean off any dirt with a soft cloth.
- It is preferable you store your shoes in a dry place, far away from any direct heat source.
- ESSEN advises that you avoid contact with water and any product containing alcohol (perfume, solvents) grease (make-up products) or abrasive products in general.
- In order to avoid damaging the back of your shoes, ESSEN suggests you use a shoehorn when putting your shoes on.
- To preserve the original shape of the shoes ESSEN suggests you insert shoetrees each time after use.
- When possible make sure you have the top lifts* of your shoes changed before they are too worn-down. After a certain stage of wear, mending the heels becomes impossible. A heel that has a top lift that is too worn-down might also become very slippery to the wearer.
* Extremity of the heel, made generally from rubber, in direct contact with the ground.
AI-translation Show original content
Design : Australia
Materials : Italy, Portugal, Spain
Production : Italy, Portugal, Spain
Shipping & Returns
International : 2 - 8 workdays
Doesn't meet IVALO.COM criteria
Working conditions & Labour88%
Transparent value chain82%
Design for circularity80%
Inclusivity & community80%
Commitments & Policies89%